NEDAP uPass Access
The uPASS Access is an ultra-small UHF reader for hands-free door access. Based on passive UHF technology, people are identified up to 2 meters (6,5 feet). The uPASS Access complies with the ISO18000-6C and EPC global Gen 2 directive. Typical applications include hands-free door access in hospitals, office buildings, gated communities, care homes and universities.
The UHF Windshield tag is featured with an excellent adhesive to allow quick and easy installation inside the vehicle to the windshield. The thin, flexible, UHF sticker format is easy to install and offers a tamper resistant automatic vehicle identification solution by way of permanently affixing it to the windshield. The tag is protected against harmful UV rays.
• hands-free people identification
• read range up to 2 meters (6,5 feet)
• operates with passive UHF cards (EPC Gen 2)
• supported combi card technologies: UHF with HID,LEGIC, MIFARE, FeliCa, EM and Nedap
• 3 color LED and beeper indication
• OSDP converter optionally available
Request a quote